Best Mods in 2018 for Cloud Chasers
In the world of vaping, cloud chasing sometimes means building a vaping setup that will create immense clouds of vapor. Some people call it “extreme vaping.” Regardless of its name, the ultimate goal is to produce the biggest cloud of vapor as possible.
Cloud chasing has gained tremendous popularity in the vaping world. In fact, real competitions are being held across countries. So if you want to test the water on this new sport, here are some things you may want to consider.
Factors to Consider When Cloud Chasing
- Airflow – Cloud chasing has a lot to do with the resistance of your coil and airflow. The lower the resistance, the more airflow you will need.
- Atomizer – For cloud chasing, a tank with airflow control is highly recommended.
- Battery – Make sure that you use the safest battery available. Branded batteries may cost much, but they are safer and last longer. Try batteries from brands such as Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, to name a few.
- Coil – The general rule of thumb though is the lower the resistance, the more vapor the coil can produce.
- E-liquid – When buying an e-juice, check its VG/PG ratio. Consider getting a higher vegetable glycerin ratio as it can produce more vapor.
- Mod – The right mod is an important key to cloud chasing. Mech mods produce more raw power than regulated ones.
- Wicking – Correct wicking technique is also very important. Vaper should acquire the right material and thickness to let the air and e-juice efficiently flow into the coil.
- Technique – People learn at their own pace, and it takes constant practice to master a skill. Proper cloud chasing technique includes the right body posture and correct inhaling and exhaling methods.
Best Mod for Blowing Clouds
There are two kinds of vapers in the world: flavor chasers and cloud chasers. If you are the latter and the incredible view of vapor attracts you, then you should find the best mod for cloud chasing.
There are a lot of cloud chasing devices available on the market today. But let us find out which among those are the best.
Without a doubt, the Smok brand has some of the best quality mods available. And the Smok Alien mod tops them all. The powerful 220W of power never fails to produce thick clouds of vapor. Another advantage is it has an effective temperature control setting that allows you to turn up the heat as desired. This device is suitable for both beginners and experienced vapers.
Kanger Five 6
This new model from Kanger aims to take cloud chasers to the next level. It has a huge power capacity of 222 watts with cool new features. It comes with three 0.6 ohm dual coils with two parallel thread each. This setup allows this mod to accommodate six coils. Its patented design also lets you swap the number of coils in use anytime.
The all-new Revenger kit boasts of the most advanced chipset called the OMNI Board 2.0. This mod has a power capacity of up to 220 watts. Cloud chasers will enjoy the NRG tank that features the innovative GT Cores, which comes in CCELL Ceramic Coil. You can easily create the clouds you desire from the variety of GT Cores available.
Smok Mag TC 225W Box Mod
Another impressive mod from Smok is the Smok Mag 225W Mod and TFV12 Prince tank. This mod has a three-mode feature. The Temp Mode enhances the vapor’s consistency and taste. The Memory Mode somewhat serves as your intelligent partner. And the Watt Mode is suitable for cloud chasers.
Smok T-Priv Starter Kit 220W TC Box Mod
The Smok T-Priv can give you 220W of power, which makes it an ideal choice for cloud chasing. It features a three-setting output mode that allows you to choose your vape option based on your preference. If you combine this mod with a TFV8 Big Baby Beast sub-ohm tank, you will be blowing bigger clouds than anyone else in the room.
Finding the best vape mod for cloud chasers is a combination of the brand, quality, and power rating, as well as other factors mentioned above. From the list, cloud chasers have a wide array of options to choose from when looking for a device that will produce thick clouds.